Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly account manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, we’ll train you up on the skills you need to succeed in this role. Can’t wait to get started? Apply to join the team today!
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers have been serving America since 1928. In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed, we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: we have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
Our Ambition Statement
We’re proud of more than 90 years of serving our customers and excited about the future as we continue to evolve to meet their needs. Our ambition is to Be the leader in delivering peace of mind, innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us.
WHY CHOOSE FARMERS?
We’ve spent almost 90 years putting customers first — personalized attention is a hallmark of the Farmers experience.