We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
$38,500 - $75,000 yearly
About Weston Agency
We have been servicing Weston and the entire State of Florida with amazing clients and coworkers for over 23 years.
- A supportive work environment, with formal opportunities to receive coaching and personalized feedback on work performance.
- No one hanging over you demanding numbers and micromanaging your workday. All Continuing Education is paid for.
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Modern agency management systems
- Pathways for Growth - opportunities to learn and grow.
- Salary plus commission/ bonus potential based on experience and willingness to sell insurance policies.
- Success is defined by our Core Values: Build relationships, Be a person of integrity and respect, Be Caring and understanding, Be Responsible, Pursue learning and Growth, and Have fun! Meet all their insurance needs.