Farmers Insurance District 23
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 23
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses in the United States. If you’re a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.