LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
We are seeking a motivated Commercial Sales / Account Manager to assist our growing Retail Insurance Team in Van Buren, AR! You will be one of the first points of contact for our customers.
You will prospect for and acquire internal clients on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Principal.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person must have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Must be willing and able to obtain Licensing within first 90 days.
- Rigorously prospect our new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of Insurance buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with the Principal Agent.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments to point of sale.
- Current License Holder of Property and Casualty. Arkansas Preferrably but not required
- Must be dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Passionate about selling and servicing the clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Insurance specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and solution-oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be decisive and proactive.
- Applicant must be independent and self-motivated.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company.
- Insurance Industry
About LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
We are a Independent Retail Commercial Insurance Agency. Serving a nationwide audience