Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
We are looking for experienced, highly self-motivated individuals with extreme attention to detail, a desire to help people, and is eager to learn and grow with our Agency as we take it to the next level. Must be a team leader. We will train a CSR in trucking insurance.
- MUST HAVE 440 License OR 220 License
- Bilingual is a plus
- Manage all aspects of the client's commercial insurance needs (policy changes, renewals, payments, billing questions, COI's, etc.)
- Review expiring policies and re-market the policy if necessary
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and insurance company representatives
- Explain coverages and types of policies, be able to suggest specific coverage enhancements, and resolve customer inquires.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers
- Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on client's needs
- Support the processes of new business, rewrites, endorsements, cancellations and renewals
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MC Office, Word, Excel)
- Enter data correctly and efficiently
- Team player
- Fast typing skills
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
$14 - $25 hourly
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different - they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It's imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time.
At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years.