Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
Our local business is 10 years old and we have won performance awards in every year of existence. We are a team of top-performers that works together to hit goals and grow professionally. We are backed by Allstate's products, marketing, and financial stability. We are always growing and looking for talent.