Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
$35,000 - $65,000
About Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
We are a State Farm Agency experiencing aggressive growth! Our mission is to help our customers recover from the unexpected. If you are energetic and enjoy assisting existing and new customers, let's discuss this opportunity in more detail.