Farmers Insurance - Muftau Falade
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
$50,000 - $70,000+ at plan (Base + Commission)
About Farmers Insurance - Muftau Falade
The Falade Agency delivers top-tier expertise and protection to our clients through insurance products offered by Farmers Insurance. No matter the situation, we strive to provide you with an ease of mind and the highest quality of service available.