Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
About Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
We are a top-performing agency, conveniently located in North Dallas serving all of Texas and Louisiana.