We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
$30,000 - $50,000 DOE
About Redman-Davis Insurance
Redman-Davis Insurance Agency started in 1884 and continues to offer both business and personal insurance, representing the insurance industry's best and strongest companies.
The mission of Redman-Davis is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.