Redman-Davis Insurance Company
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
$35,000 to $60,000
About Redman-Davis Insurance Company
Redman-Davis Insurance Agency started in 1884 and continues to offer both business and personal insurance, representing the insurance industry's best and strongest companies.
The mission of Redman-Davis is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.