NEAL GALLO STATE FARM AGENCY
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
$ 45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About NEAL GALLO STATE FARM AGENCY
Over 27 years in business and growing, a generous 401K plan and health insurance. We take what we do extremely seriously as we know the impact that a professional insurance agency can have on the financial lives of our clients.
Our mission statement is to make sure that every client's insurance portfolio is put together with complete efficiency and with no Unknown gaps in coverage.
As a consumer, you want to rely on your insurance agency to always have your policies put together efficiently. You do not want to call to switch companies and then hear - "we can make changes to help with premium or efficiency now". That should have been done on the previous contacts. OR on a claim- we do not want clients saying- "why didn't anyone bring this up to me in the past?". We have an obligation to be the most knowledgeable, professional, and responsive service provider (not just an insurance agency) that our clients deal with in their day-to-day lives.