Mike Potter State Farm
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
$40,000 - $80,000
About Mike Potter State Farm
I started with State Farm in 2013 as an account manager and was promoted to Agency in 2016. My goal is to find ambitious individuals who are ready to go get it and help them achieve the same goals that I have in my short career with State Farm. I am willing to train the right person to one day own their own State Farm agency.