We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
About Farmers Insurance
At our local agency, our goal is to be the neighborhood's resource for personal and financial protection through a needs-based analysis to protect and grow our customers' futures. This fun, flexible working environment offers competitive pay as well residual income. I commit to supporting and serving you in your work aspirations as much as we support and serve our clients.