I and E Technician in a chemical plant with at least 5 to 10 years’ experience. This is a day Job – 5 days per week.
You must also be willing to work long hours and weekends if necessary.
Willing to work rotating shift or work nights if requested. I’m sure this will be a straight day/week job.
Familiar with OSHA regulations – Hot Work, Confined Space, Lock-Tag-Try, Line Break, etc.
You must have a good safety record, are able to work well with others, and can be self-directed if needed.
- PLCs (such as Honeywell, Siemens, Maple, GE, etc.)
- Familiar with DCS systems (Digital Control System), such as, ABB / Bailey, Allen-Bradley, Honeywell, etc.
- Can install and trouble-shoot Level transmitters, pressure transmitters, mass-flow meters / transmitters.
- Be familiar with name brands, such as, Micro-motion, Rosemount, Endress-Hauser, etc.
- Will use a Hart Communicator so this is a plus.
- Can program controllers such as an ABB Commander, Partlow, Watlow, etc.
- Can install temperature transmitters probe and calibrate them using a calibrator.
- Control Valves – Fisher, Sarco, etc.
- Familiar with Boiler Controls is a plus.
- Trouble shooting electrical systems, and motor installations grounding systems – installation and testing.
- Routing conduit and pulling wire.
- Conduit and wire sizing.
- Read and understand electrical schematics.
- You will need to be familiar with OSHA regulations – Hot Work, Confined Space, Lock-Tag-Try, Line Break, etc.
- 5 to 10 YRS I and Experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass a background and drug screen.
- meet all physical demands such as walking standing, climbing, must satisfactorily complete in- house training.
- The plant is not fully enclosed so some outside work is required.
- Agree to wear all PPE.
$20.00 - $25.00 hourly
About Newberry Mac
We value pride, passion and performance and we are looking for choice individuals to serve the community in which we work. Join us!