CREG - Rockingham
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.