We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) with the goal of building relationships with law firms throughout the nation. The position desires an individual that can clearly explain our services and terms, while asking for business to be directed to Capital Financing.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will prospect for and acquire new law firm clients. You will also nurture current law firm relationships. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, educating on our services and terms, and managing leads in our contact management database system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- You will spend the larger part of your day communicating with prospective clients via telephone and email as well as managing all sequences of the sales cycle
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts
- Comfortable making 75-100 calls or emails a day
- Build relationships with prospects where they refer their clients
- Nurture relationships with current law firm clients where they continue to refer clients
- Educate law firms on Capital Financing, why we are different in the industry, how we benefit their clients, how we can become a partner to the firm, and why we are their best option for their clients.
- Using multiple software platforms including financing software, Outlook, and CRM.
- Being creative
- Thinking outside the box
- Driven to succeed
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- You love scripts and use them to their maximum potential
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Full Time
- Strong phone and people skills
- Strong writing skills
- Quick on computers
- Fast learner
- Takes little direction
- Strong work ethic: longevity at prior jobs, consistency at work, dependable to be at work on time and be present.
- Prior sales inside or outside experiece
- Prior Account Management experience
$45,000 - $50,000 at plan plus additional add on bonus
About Capital Financing
Capital Financing values its culture where we believe in collaboration and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. We have always put an utmost emphasis on integrity and ethics in how we treat our employees, but also how we conduct our business. Capital Financing’s two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees working for 20 years.
Our Mission: Capital Financing is about helping others. We realize that there is nothing more suffocating than financial stress. We are in the constant pursuit of educating law firms and helping victims of injuries live a healthy and full life without stress.