My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate team in Federal Way! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$40,000 - $50,000 annually base plus bonus and commissions
About My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!