The Wexler Group
We are searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. Strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal maker who loves talking to people.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will prospect for and acquire new customers on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. If you're looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
Follow-up is key!
- Connect with people over the phone to earn their trust and business
- Set appointments for Buyers and Sellers
- Manage leads in our contact management database system
- You will obtain critical information about buyer/ seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for sales agents
- Develop new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Primary duties include managing inbound leads, email communication, text, coordination, and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- We will train the right person
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Real Estate License required
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts
- Easily connect over the phone and ability to communicate effectively
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/ lead technologies
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others and solution and learning based
- Driven by results
- Endless opportunities
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Wexler Group
A VitaLife health coach is there to provide encouragement, motivation, and accountability to any and all clients. Coaches are responsible for the client's success and education. Empowering clients is a vital part of this position, and coaches are expected to think quickly to provide their clients with daily support.