Are you looking for a company who rewards you for your ability and performance? If you have what it takes to master and manage an entire team, we want to hear from you. We are a rapidly expanding, well established, multi-faceted real estate investment company. We are growing and have an influx of new projects which means we are increasing our inventory at a rapid pace. NOW is the time to join an amazing team. We’re ready for an expert today!
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative with a strong sense of urgency and great work ethic. You will use your exceptional phone skills and high level of emotional intelligence to build rapport quickly with potential sellers, as well as gather accurate information to gauge sellers’ level of motivation in regarding selling their home. You must be results-oriented and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer skills are also required. Organization and time management skills will be necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. You also must be independent and self-motivated to work from home.
You will report to the owners of the company, who are extremely successful Real Estate Investors. They are 10+ year Real Estate veterans who perform at a very high level and expect the same out of the entire team. Hard work, honesty, putting others first, and self-improvement are our core values. Adopting our core values and creating a good cultural fit are vital parts in finding the perfect person for this position.
- Talk to seller leads over the phone. Answering as many live calls as possible during the hours of 9am – 6pm CST. At a minimum, must return all inbound seller calls as fast as possible.
- Make outbound calls to leads that left voicemails and abandoned phone calls.
- Call all internet leads to convert to an appointment, under 5 minutes from receipt. If not reached after first call, call/text an additional 5-6 times
- Capable of making up to 20 calls in an hour – FOLLOW UP routinely and systematically
- This individual will have to track everything in our CRM software. Training will be provided. Will need to be able to create and close out tasks within CRM software system as well.
Screening and Qualification:
Fill out “buyer lead sheet” to determine 2 things:
- Gauge Seller’s level of motivation regarding selling their home in order to see if they are desperate to sell, open to selling, just curious about what price we would offer for their house, or not interested in selling.
- Collect basic information regarding the house, such as condition, occupancy status, rent amount if applicable, asking price, etc. Script will be provided.
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Real Estate License Holder is a plus.
- Extremely strong phone skills. Must be very professional on the phone, and have strong verbal communication skills. Must be personable enough to relate to the seller leads they talk to, and build rapport and trust quickly over the phone to get true and accurate information from the seller.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word – a must)
- Enthusiastic with thick skin: Those who succeed at a high-level face rejection frequently.
- Independent and self-motivated to work from home.
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written), articulate and well-spoken.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to use or quickly learn and use our CRM software. Training will be provided.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$15 to $17 / hour depending on experience + Attractive Bonus
About FIT Acquisitions
Our company buys and sells homes in the Houston area through many different relationships and unique methods. We fix and flip properties as well as wholesale properties on a weekly basis. While we are a crazy fast-paced office, we keep a relaxed and casual environment.