CREG - Cambridge
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
$18 - $22 hourly
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.