Prestige Real Estate
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Enjoys talking to people on the phone
- Positive Attitude
About Prestige Real Estate
We are the largest fix and flip company in New England. Our seller marketing budget which consists of TV, Social Media, and Google Ads that allows us to find homes - also gives agents to listing and seller opportunities that we provide.
This is not a standard brokerage opportunity and we only hire the most motivated individuals.