Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
Award-winning company, we are a real estate group that is growing fast. We do residential real estate in the DC Metro Area, VA, and MD. We are a full-service, boutique real estate company, we specialize in the marketing of premiere residential properties. We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, builders, and developers.
Real Estate is one of the most important investments you will make. It's important to have somebody good on your side to guide you and protect your best interests. Our Company is in the top real estate groups in the area. With 5 star ratings on all the major websites, and award-winning in the Washingtonian magazine and many more places.