We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential clients via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Following up with existing leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Establish relationships with mortgage lenders and real estate agents to service their clients
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Update client database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with leads via phone, email, and chat
- Solve client problems and find the best possible solutions
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability
- Refer to sales scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Become a product expert and understand each client's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service
- Resolve client complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high client satisfaction
- Communicate frequent client suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Ensure client account information is up-to-date
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Work all live events (typically 1 - 2 per month)
- Work from our office in Red Bank, NJ for the first 60 to 90 days to review performance and experience.
- 40 + hour work week (9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday)
- Be available for live events on some weekends
- Experience with posting on social media
Company Benefits Include but are not limited to;
- Full medical and dental insurance (100% paid by the company)
- 12 paid holidays
- PTO and Sick Time
- Company issued iMac and Macbook
- Mentoring and Training
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Must have reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Must have dedicated workspace/office in the home
$75,000 - $100,000 + yearly
About Got Credit?
We are the number one personal and business credit coaching program. We empower the community so that they can generate opportunities through credit.
In order to fulfill our mission, we are always looking to expand and grow our team.
Our Core Values:
- We work together as a team.
- We treat others with respect.
- We don’t make excuses.
- We take accountability for our actions.
- We do everything with integrity.