Andrew Baudino State Farm
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to increase your earning potential, start your application today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
$40,000 - 70,000 at plan
About Andrew Baudino State Farm
My name is Andrew Baudino, the agent, and owner of Andrew Baudino State Farm. I have over 7 years of experience with State Farm and 3 years as an agent in Nashville, TN. At our agency, we have a fast-paced growth mindset while also focusing on the small details that make for an excellent customer experience. Each role with our agency comes with the opportunity for advancement within the company which includes the training and preparation needed to own your own insurance agency one day!