Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
About Spade Recruiting
We have competitive benefits including paid vacation/sick/holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and 401k. Eligibility for benefits is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to job location, union designation, and job duties. Candidates will be provided individualized benefits offering information sheet.