RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
$12 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.