Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
Duties include processing leads, inquiries, and callbacks. If you enjoy working in a high-energy office, speaking with people, and are looking for flexibility - this is it! We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, likes to win, and self-disciplined.
Telephone Appointment Setting Real Estate
- Calling back property inquiries and requests
- Setting appointments for our Outside Sales Team
- No cold calling (all warm leads supplied)
- Processing leads to database
- Accountability and daily reporting
- No Running around with buyers and sellers
- First-year projected income: $55,000-$70,000 (Salary and Commission)
- Second-year as much as $100,000 (Salary and Commission)
- Set 40 hour work week!
- Available shifts: 9-5p OR 12-8p (Tuesdays are always 9-5p)
- Must work at least (2) 12-8p shifts per week, for which you will earn an additional (4) PTO days per year!
- (1) Saturday per month required (off the Wed prior)
- (10) PTO Days + (4) Additionally Earned PTO Days + (7) Major Holidays paid
- PTO days are annually pro-rated
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer knowledge
- A great attitude
- Some customer service sales calling experience
- Good phone etiquette
- Organized and highly motivated
- Self- disciplined
- Able to follow directions
- Having your Real Estate license is a plus, but not required!
- Must have previous sales experience
$55,000 - $70,000+ (Salary + Commission) per year
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We EXIST to impact others to prosper by disrupting the status quo of traditional real estate through innovative thinking and technology. It's our goal to create loyal, lifetime customers, and be the BEST place to work in the industry!
Mission: Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing a WOW service for those we serve.
- Elevating staff members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves.
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Tracy King, the CEO, is here to help employees succeed and customers reach their goals.