Compass Real Estate Advisors
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
50000 - 75000 yearly
About Compass Real Estate Advisors
The mission of our company is to provide the premier customer service experience for each person we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.