All Nation Homes
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$63,500 - $72,000 yearly
About All Nation Homes
All Nation Homes is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey. we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment.
We take great pride in our culture and hold each other accountable to our personal and team goals.