CREG - Essex
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Essex
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.