The Margolis Team Inc
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$18,000 base + bonuses
About The Margolis Team Inc
The mission of The Margolis Team, powered by Brian Margolis of Keller Williams Preferred Realty, is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we serve. For our team members, we strive to provide our team members with a fun, active culture with the education and opportunities for great personal and professional success.
The knowledge Brian has gained through 20+ years of working in the local market, as well as in our business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Margolis Team is or becomes an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.