The Margolis Team Inc
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Create and set appointments for the Sales team.
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$35,000 + bonuses
About The Margolis Team Inc
The mission of The Margolis Team, powered by Brian Margolis of Keller Williams Preferred Realty, is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we serve. For our team members, we strive to provide our team members with a fun, active culture with the education and opportunities for great personal and professional success.
The knowledge Brian has gained through 20+ years of working in the local market, as well as in our business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Margolis Team is or becomes an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.