Moore Home Offer, LLC
We are looking for our next Sales Executive, earning $60,000 to $100,000 annually! SALARY AND COMMISSION!
- Want to learn the real estate investment business and want to be challenged
- Are someone who pushes themselves to accomplish great things in their life
- Are looking for the excitement of real estate, the thrill of connecting with prospects, and the fun of a growing company
- Are learning based and not afraid to fail
Are a winner and have accomplished things in your life
- Want more excitement, challenges and reward for your efforts
- Want to be part of a growing and dynamic team
... then you might be the person we are looking for! This job is about who you'll become versus who you've been.
For more information about the companies, please visit us on the web at www.moorehomeoffer.com
- Contact homeowner leads to collect information necessary, run offer ranges on properties, and close win-win deals with homeowners.
- Handle incoming calls from homeowners.
- Respond to inquiries of sellers.
- Perform outbound calls.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and collecting information from our CRM system.
- Maintain consistent lead follow-up on with all sellers until the seller sells, lists or decides not to sell.
- Spend 90%+ of your time on the phone and contacting sellers from New Orleans.
- Analyzing Real Estate and closing deals.
- Negotiation and sales skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show empathy and care to the seller
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- No Real Estate license required
$60,000 - $100,000
About Moore Home Offer, LLC
Moore Home Offer, LLC is a real estate investment company. We are not real estate brokers. We acquire houses directly from homeowners and resell them for a profit.
We also believe in challenging their Associates, because when people excel, the company benefits. When the company benefits, the associates reap more rewards. It's a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.