Friendly Homebuyers is looking for an experienced Sales and Acquisitions Representative to work with our team! Friendly Homebuyers mission is to create a hassle-free home buying solution at a fair price without expensive realtor fees and closing costs in an expeditious manner.
The right person for this opportunity must have proven sales and customer service skills as well as experience with cold calling and answering customer questions.
This is a work from home position.
Your day to day:
• Contact leads to collect information necessary to make an offer on their home
• Use multiple marketing tools to contact potential sellers
• Handle incoming calls and inquiries from potential sellers
• Schedule appointments for Company Representative to meet with potential sellers
• Negotiate purchase agreements with potential sellers
What you bring to the team:
• A “PROBLEM SOLVER” with action mentality.
• Eager to learn the real estate investment business.
• At least 1-year proven sales experience.
• Having experience with cold-calling in a B2C setting. Having used a “predictive dialer system” is preferable.
• Coachable and able to learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
• Passionate about learning and further accomplishment.
• Creative initiative in daily tasks.
• Team player that understands their role and exceeds within their position.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
• Someone who is detail-oriented but does not get bogged down with small or inconsequential things.
• Ability to sit and perform often repetitive tasks.
• Ability to empathize with another person’s situation and build rapport.
• Ability to repeatedly hear no and persevere until “yes”.
• Ability to quickly learn new technology software with instruction.
• Bonus points for being Bi-lingual (Spanish, English), but not required.
Friendly Home Buyers is a small Real Estate investment Company that provides equal opportunity to all individuals based on individual performance and qualification without regard to race, sex, marital status, religion, color, age, national origin, non-job-related handicap or disability, sexual orientation, or other protected factor.