Blackjack Real Estate
Lead Intake Wanted - Inside Sales Representative for Real Estate Investor.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Clarksville, TN! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- You will be taking up to 100 calls per week so you need to be reliable and have adequate availability.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Knows the Clarksville area and be willing to learn our other market areas as well.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Will need to be able to work from home without distraction.
- Must be able to speak well on the phone and build rapport with the callers.
- Learn quickly and take constructive criticism.
- Must have own phone and computer, able to enter data into computer based CRM system (database).
- Must be computer literate, email, google drive, google docs, etc.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$35,000 average salary, weekly pay plus bonus
About Blackjack Real Estate
We have a heavy marketing budget for our team which means we provide quality leads for you. We also have a great back office CRM (database) system that will allow you to work remotely. We are currently in two cities but are now expanding to Clarksville, TN, we are a team of 15 and have done almost 200 transactions in 2017. We are not a big company but we have great support and a healthy budget to get appointments set for you!
We work directly with homeowners to provide us with below market value houses. We close fast, buy "as is", have an amazing reputation and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria. Your job will be to help the company answer all the calls from these lead sources and quickly building rapport with the home sellers and setting appointments for our in person sales team. You do NOT need to have a real estate license.