Amera Realty Expert Advisors
We are looking for THE BEST and we are willing to pay top dollar for it! If you’re a learner, grower, and are looking for a career position, not just a job, then keep reading! We work hard and play hard. A work place where effort is a must and execution is highly rewarded!
The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are very important to your success. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is the key to your success. This position is an integral part of our core values for our sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with a desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a strong core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our "A" team!
This position isn't for everyone; rejection is a natural part of sales and this role. If you have great phone skills and have the desire to earn a top income, then we'd love to hear from you.
Again, only apply if you have strong phone skills and the desire to work hard, play hard and enjoy being highly rewarded with an excellent income. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our "A" team, then we would be glad to meet with you and have you join our incredible team.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Holidays: Amera Realty Expert Advisors observes all of the national holidays. We believe in work/life balance and that family time is important.
- The Kitchen: our culture team keeps the kitchen stocked with everything from bottomless cups of coffee to your favorite snacks.
- Pool/Workout/Fun Room: We take fun very seriously. So bring your A-Game.
- The person you will be replacing has made $40,000/year+ consistently for the last year in this position, and with our new compensation scale it's possible to earn more!
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonus Programs
There are a few must have's (alignment with these core values):
- 100/0 - We believe in accepting 100% responsibility in all situations with zero excuses and reject the “victim” mentality. We use 100/0 as our personal filter by asking ourselves “what can I have done differently?”
- Do what you say you're going to do - We believe that “A” players hit their goals. “A” players commit and do what they say they’re going to do.
- Laugh and have fun - We believe in smiling and laughing and enjoy what we do and want to share that enthusiasm with others.
- Get stuff done.
- Willing to learn from the best
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage company generated seller business through direct phone and email communication while documenting all interactions in detail within contact record.
- Work with and tee up clients for fellow expert advisors to assist in the transaction process to help company reach goals of creating successful sales and long term clientele.
- Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for an appointment with respective buyer or seller expert advisor.
- Follow-up with and nurture past clients (raving fans) through automated follow and tasks to gain repeat and referral business to reach company goal.
- Document all client communication.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Quarterly Rewards.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Must be driven and self motivated.
- Ability to turn a no into a yes.
- Follow-up is a must.
- Willing to communicate in weekly team building meetings.
- Willing to help clients with their needs.
- If you were involved with cable sales and customer service, then you are a perfect candidate.
$40,000+ at plan
About Amera Realty Expert Advisors
Amera Realty Expert Advisors is the top producing real estate team in the Greater Triangle Area, on track to sell over 100 homes this year. With over 12 million in gross sales last year, we need to expand and need your help to do so. We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored & learn from some of the best in the real estate industry.