Katie Brazil - State Farm
The office of Katie Brazil-State Farm Agent is expanding! As a member of our agency team, you will have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an Insurance Sales Agent.
You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office, and can help develop your aspirations of being your own boss.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Bilingual - Spanish Preferred
- Ability too pass P&C and Life and Health License
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Basic computer skills, typing, excel, Microsoft office
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
$30,000 - $60,000 Base Plus Commission
About Katie Brazil - State Farm
Energetic successful agents office, who like's to create a fun working environment. Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.