CREG - Worcester
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Worcester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ