Keller Williams Realty
We’re hiring a motivated inside sales representative to join our rapidly expanding team! You’ll be responsible for closing sales with pre-qualified leads and driving the team’s revenue to meet sales goals. Jobseekers should be able to connect quickly with customers and be energized by getting results. If you have a proven track record of sales success and a love for persuading people, apply now!
- Update customer information in the CRM to ensure all sales team members have the most current data
- Close deals that achieve the best deal possible by upselling
- Generate repeat customers by persistently following up with existing customers via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication
- Handle sales inquiries from pre-qualified leads and make sure client needs are taken care of
- Produce sales reports on a regular basis to present a status update on progress towards company customer acquisition goals
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent, a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- 1+ year of sales experience converting qualified opportunities in a sales representative position
About Keller Williams Realty
The Gary Mercer Group is known for Professionalism, Integrity, Honesty, Accountability, and Dedication to those we serve. We are a fast-paced group of Professionals with decades of experience in Real Estate Sales and Service, representing sellers, buyers, investors, builders, and all things related to Real Estate. We are the number one team in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties combined. Our team provides a fast-paced environment with a caring family atmosphere while delivering the best Real Estate experience to our customers and clients. Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing fun-filled group of open-minded individuals who want you to succeed at a high level? We are looking for talented, motivated, self-starting individuals who want to advance their career in a learning-based Real Estate environment through multiple growth and expansion opportunities.