CREG - Cambridge
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.