Hometown Realty brokered by eXp Realty
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate appointments by calling warm leads and add qualified clients to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. Appointment setting and phone experience a MUST. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$45,000 plus bonus
About Hometown Realty brokered by eXp Realty
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County. We are brokered by a national company and can offer health benefits and stock options.