CREG - Rockingham
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.