CREG - Rockingham
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.