We are seeking a motivated, licensed Inside Sales Representative/Agent (ISA) to set Appointments to assist our growing REAL ESTATE Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. Some real estate experience is expected.
As an Inside Sales Representative/Agent (ISA) , you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with our onboarding team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Develop business opportunities for our agents
- Work cooperatively with other members of the team throughout the country
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Book appointments on agent calendars and confirm with prospective clients
- Follow our scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify and promote buyers to be pre-approved with the assigned lender partners we work for.
- THIS IS A REMOTE work from home position.
- Has excellent follow-up skills.
- Practices memorize and internalizes scripts.
- Team player with a can-do attitude!
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and solution-oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Must possess a Valid Real Estate License.
$17 - $27 hourly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!