Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Manage own schedule to balance availability for meeting with PNCs as well as following-up with current clients to conduct quality control calls and interviews
- Keep detailed notes in a centralized database
- Be a team player to help our firm help our PNCs find clarity about the legal matter they contacted the firm for
- Follow-up with PNCs who needed time to decide to hire the firm or said "no"
- Facilitate a professional introduction and transition to the legal team once the case or matter has begun
- Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on your “front lines” experience
- Utilize a consultative selling approach when conducting sales calls to illustrate the value and benefits of our services
- Update CRM system with details of all interactions with prospects and clients in a timely manner
- Stay current with bar rules, legal industry trends, and information
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A strong interest for consultative solutions selling
- Proven track record utilizing a consultative sales approach
- A proven track record with telephone sales
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers
- Experience with CRMs like Salesforce/HubSpot/Infusionsoft, particularly reporting, required
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Knowledge of the legal industry is an asset, but not required
$40,000 - $50,000 base DOE + commission
About Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl
At the Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl, we are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and superior legal services in Trusts & Estates, Business Law, and Tax Law matters. We are a transactional and planning law firm focused on developing long-lasting and meaningful relationships with those we serve and their families for life.
We are passionate about our staff members having fruitful careers at the law firm, and invest resources into the continual improvement and professional satisfaction of our staff.
We offer 401(k) matching after 1-year of employment, as well as health, vision, and dental insurance after 60-days of employment.