Premier Capital Investments, Inc.
Inside Sales Representative - Phone Prospecting
Energetic and motivated conversationalist with strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to contact current property homeowners who may be interested in selling their house by placing numerous telephone calls. They will be responsible for explaining the selling process and ultimately schedule appointments to assess the property and make offers.
SUMMARY AND GENERAL NATURE OF THE POSITION
The Inside Sales Representative will contact numerous homeowners via telephone, ascertain interest explain the process and ultimately schedule an appointment for our Lead Inside Sales Representative to assess the property and make an offer to buy. The Inside Sales Representative will further advance the goals of the company and directly contribute to the financial success of the organization by successfully fulfilling the duties of this position.
Salary ranges from $28,800 - $78,800 Annual based on experience. Bonus opportunities available based on performance.
DUTIES AND TASKS RELATED TO SUCCESS
The Inside Sales Representative's duties and tasks are directly related to our company's financial success and overall mission of supporting homeowners in selling their burdensome houses fast and fairly. The following are the duties related to being successful in this role:
- Contact homeowners to discuss the current property situation. This work requires high energy and production. The Inside Sales Representative will be required to contact numerous homeowners each workday.
- Use prepared sales scripts in order to persuade potential clients to consider selling their properties.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with other team members and external contacts and maintain them over time.
- Obtain client information from company-provided lists and databases, including the homeowner's name, address, property condition details, etc., and enter information into a computer database to maintain records.
- Have the judgment and ability to adjust scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Schedule appointments for the Lead Inside Sales Representative to speak with a prospective seller.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP
Premier Capital Investments, Inc wants you to be successful in the Inside Sales Representative role. You will be provided with the tools you need in order to achieve results. Here are some important details about the employment relationship:
- Work hours are flexible and will be determined based on a business necessity and employee availability. This will be reviewed and agreed to as of day one and moving forward on an as-needed basis
- Key performance measurements and indicators will be clearly defined and discussed
- Premier Capital Investments, Inc is committed to rewarding high performers with both compensation and professional growth. New hires will be eligible for compensation and professional growth. New hires will be eligible for a compensation review after 90 days of full-time employment
- Premier Capital Investments, Inc believes in a pay-for-performance philosophy and we reward outstanding results, contributions, and/or exceeding key performance indicators
- All contact with the homeowners is conducted on the phone. To be successful in this position, you must have a dedicated work area that provides a professional atmosphere with minimal background noise
The Inside Sales Representative:
- Does not have to be US-based; this position can be performed anywhere in the world
- Will report directly to the Operations Manager
- Will be part of our high-energy Inside Sales Team
- Is not responsible for supervising personnel
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
The Inside Sales Representative will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Making 15+ contacts per hour, conducting 25 discussions per day with prospective sellers and producing three to five leads for additional follow-up per day
- Ensuring the majority of work time spent talking with homeowners interested in selling their homes exceeds the time spent on the administrative tasks
REQUIRED / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
No inside sales experience is required to apply for this job, however, strong candidates for the Inside Sales Representative position would have the following knowledge, skills, abilities, experiences, and passions:
- Previous inside sales, other sales telemarketing, marketing, or administrative assistance experience is a plus
- Strong rapport-building skills
- Strong customer service skills and active listening abilities and a comfort level communicating via telephone
- The capability to tailor communication to a variety of audiences
- Proven fluency in English, both written and verbal, is required
- Proven fluency in Spanish, both written and verbal, is a plus
- Candidates with previous real estate experience and knowledge are a plus
- A quiet working space that will communicate to current property owners that your sole focus and attention is on them
HOW TO APPLY
- Please start your application by entering your details on the form below
- Make sure to COMPLETE the short assessment thereafter as this is an important qualification that we are looking for for each applicant who will move on to the next steps
- After submission, you will receive an email from us where you will be advised on how to proceed
$20 per hour
About Premier Capital Investments, Inc.
ABOUT PREMIER CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC.
Premier Capital Investments, Inc is a real estate investment company that buys, sells, fixes, rents and manages real estate. We're a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions whether they're going through a foreclosure, can't sell their properties, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons. We provide solutions to help homeowners get out of their difficult situations.
Feel free to visit us at www.pcihomebuyers.com for more information about who we are and what we do!
Premier Capital Investments, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.