SDF Capital LLC
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, full-time sales representative that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity - someone who is as interested in personal growth as they are in financial growth!
While we are open to anyone who has what it takes to produce results and make some big money, we imagine this position is going to be filled by one of 2 types of people:
- A sales PRO who has tons of experience closing one on one, in any industry
- An enterpriser at heart who is naturally a people person and loves working in a team environment
Sales experience is a must. Real Estate experience is a plus. Training will be provided. Compensation is base salary + commission for the 1st 90 days, then it’s 100% commission. Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
How It Works:
You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with distressed property sellers and purchase their properties on behalf of the company. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners.
If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Generate and close your own leads utilizing company resources by various sources: auctions, pre-foreclosures, Craigslist ads, website, realtor list, seller leads lists, networking events, cold calling, etc.
- Negotiate, contract, and inspect both on-market and off-market investment opportunities
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and act as lead contact for sellers
- Negotiate with sellers on properties and overcome objections and deal destroyers
- Schedule and conduct appointments
- Use the CRM daily to add, update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Close contracts in a timely manner
- Attend business meetings and training as required
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s Degree in Business
- 2-4 years of sales/closing experience (with a proven track record) who is goal-oriented and able to hit metrics
- A real “Go-Getter” who wants to add value, is self-motivated, and results-driven
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and the ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be dependable and have excellent time management
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills, organization, and planning skills
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and customers
- A roll up your sleeves, and all hands-on deck mentality to cross-functional tasks and assignments with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management
About SDF Capital LLC
SDF Capital is a growing Real Estate Investment firm focusing on the acquisition, repositioning, and dispositions of distressed single-family and multi-family homes.
Our Core Values:
- Own it- You either are, or you aren’t. We hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad. We don’t pass the buck.
- Be a Good Human- What do you do when no one else is looking? Our teams act with integrity and honesty and focus on putting ourselves in the shoes of others.
- Be Problem Solvers- Sellers trust us to provide options based on their situation. Our team will overcome obstacles, find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
- Move fast & Be Relentless- Take action - Just go. We believe that it’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. Doing so enables us to build more things and learn faster.