High Minded Homes
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
$65,000 + At Plan Commission
About High Minded Homes
Hi, this is Dan. I'm the founder of High Minded Homes. I am originally from Australia, and I moved to the U.S almost three years ago with the sole intention of founding and paving the way for what is possible in success with Real Estate.
Our goal is to be the largest, most successful company in North America in Real Estate. We have the processes to scale into every market of the United States! We want to set the benchmark, and my mission statement is to be the Amazon of Real Estate Investing.
Why should you work here? Anyone who works here would say they get treated exceptionally fairly. I don't micromanage. I care greatly about your success and reaching your goals, whatever they are. I'm not selfish. I am level-headed. You have the opportunity for endless growth. And it is a FUN place to be!