We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$18 - $25 hourly
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: