Sellin' with CC Team
Working hours: Tuesday-Saturday
Virtual Position- work from home!
Are you energized by working with people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency? Do you have a passion for selling? Are you looking to get into the booming world of real estate? The Sellin' With CC Team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as an Inside Sales Agent to convert a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Inside Sales Agent activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact for the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary: $2500/month (W2 position)
- $80,000-$120,000 Expected First-Year Earnings
- Bonus percentage paid after closing
- PTO and paid holidays
- Stipend benefits available
- Growth Potential
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give accurate monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately conveying motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead as well as setting appointments directly to multiple agents while managing their calendars
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Competitive and winning attitude - Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell
- Determined and not easily intimidated
- Willingness to work hard.
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone talking to clients
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship builder
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Exceptional telephone skills—the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
$80,000 - $120,000
About Sellin' with CC Team
Sellin' With CC Team is a team of experienced, licensed real estate agents serving the Jacksonville, FL metro area. With a proven track record of getting results quickly and a direct line of communication at all times.
We are not your average real estate group. We are high-achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. We are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We love a laid-back casual atmosphere that does whatever it takes to be the best.
We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability, and team atmosphere.
Humble, Gritty, Hustlers.