Ternullo Real Estate
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel.
Work from home 2 hours per day 4 days / week
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
$20,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Ternullo Real Estate
We are a top producing and growing real estate company servicing the Suburbs North of Boston, and located in Reading, MA. Join a family orientated, innovative, and reputable team while working in a firm that has been voted “Best Place to Work” by The Boston Globe 7 years in a row!